ZigBee Alliance at Lightfair International 2016
30+ Member Companies to Spotlight Connected Lighting Devices
WHAT: Dozens of members of the ZigBee Alliance, a non-profit association of companies creating open, global standards that define the Internet of Things (IoT) for use in consumer, commercial and industrial applications, will showcase smart lighting solutions from Lightfair International 2016 in San Diego, California next week. Member organizations will exhibit ZigBee-based interoperable products for home and building automation and lighting. The ZigBee Alliance will also highlight its ZigBee 3.0 standard that unifies the IoT through standardization and interoperability at all layers of the network – making it easier for manufacturers and consumers to develop and deploy solutions for the home, building and city.
WHO: Featured Alliance members include:
- OSRAM SYLVANIA: The lighting leader will show its new connected lighting modules designed to help OEMs make standard luminaires ‘smart.’ This revolutionary ZigBee-based device enables easy wireless control of smart building lighting.
- TUV Rheinland: TUV is one of only four Authorized Test Service Providers for ZigBee Alliance technology. They’ll showcase new products for various lighting and electrical needs, and discuss their newly released paper titled, “Integrating Wireless Radio Modules in Lighting Products.”
To find additional ZigBee Alliance members displaying smart lighting solutions from LFI, visit:
- Acuity Brands Lighting (Booth #3217)
- ABB Lighting (Booth #1211)
- Aurora Light Inc. (Booth #1449)
- Autani, LLC (Booth #6837)
- Cree, Inc. (Booth #2637)
- Daintree Networks (Booth #6749)
- Digital Lumens (Booth #1751)
- Eaton (Booth #2916)
- Flextronics Lighting Solutions (Booth #7137)
- Hubble Lighting (Booth #3645)
- Harvard Engineering (Booth #1125)
- Ideal Industries, Inc. (Booth #2554)
- LG Electronics (Booth #3551)
- Lutron Electronics (Booth #2320)
- Megaman & Megaman Neonlite (Booth #3131)
- Nanoleaf (Booth #223)
- OSRAM (Booth #3333)
- OSRAM Sylvania (Booth #5407)
- Panasonic Lighting Americas (Booth #4637)
- Philips (Booth #3623)
- QUALCOMM Technologies International (Booth #6917)
- Samsung Electronics (Booth #2511)
- Sengled USA, Inc. (Booth #424)
- Sensus (Booth #6627)
- Shanghai Yaming Lighting Company, LTD. (Booth #1111)
- Starfield Lighting Automation (Booth #7106)
- TCI Telecommunicazioni Italia SRL (Booth #2809)
- TCP (Booth #4325)
- Thermal Solution Resources, LLC (Booth #6732)
- TUV Rheinland of North America (Booth #5518)
- Universal Lighting Technologies (Booth #4637)
WHY: The recently ratified ZigBee 3.0 specification builds on and unifies the many ZigBee Alliance standards already proven across hundreds of millions of shipped devices. ZigBee Alliance industry collaborations are helping fulfill the Alliance’s vision for ZigBee 3.0 as a unifying IoT standard that will make it easier to develop and market interoperable products and solutions, unlock growth opportunities, and fuel innovation to enable surprising new capabilities in the home, workplace and cities.
WHEN: April 26-28, 2016
WHERE: San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California – U.S.A.
HOW: To schedule a meeting with a ZigBee Alliance executive from LFI, please contact Heather Chesterman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the ZigBee Alliance and membership opportunities is available here.
ZigBee: Control Your World
The ZigBee Alliance creates, maintains and delivers open, global wireless standards that enable everyday objects to work together and control your world in the Internet of Things (IoT). An open, non-profit ecosystem of 425 companies, the Alliance is developing and promoting the world’s leading IoT standards across a wide range of consumer, commercial and industrial monitoring and control applications. For more information, visit www.ZigBee.org.